Weight Loss Coach (PT) Job Description
Would you like to be part of someone's life changing experience? Does the thought of helping someone gain confidence and improve their health through weight loss energize you? Can you connect, earn trust, inspire, motivate, and guide?
Ideal Transformation, a local business serving the Des Moines Metro community, is in its tenth year of helping individuals achieve their wellness goals... and we are expanding! The ideal candidate will play a key role in the continued growth of our company and have a direct impact on client success through education, motivation and support using a science-based, medically supervised weight management system.
have a heart for helping others?
• Can you build positive and trusting relationships with clients?
• Are you an excellent communicator?
• Do you have a keen sense to hear what isn’t always spoken?
enjoy winning with a team?
• Are you coachable, open-minded and excited about learning and executing a system?
• Can you build positive and trusting relationships with fellow team members?
• Are you willing to ask for help and be accountable?
roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done—even if it’s not in your job description?
• Are you organized and detail oriented?
• Can you multi-task and manage your time?
• Can you complete administrative tasks related to your work?
have some technical skills?
• Can you work a PC and/or a MAC?
• Can you get around with Microsoft Office Suite (OneDrive, Word, Excel)?
• Are you a quick study and open to learning new software applications for scheduling, client records, and retail sales?
If you have a cheerful “can do” attitude and fit the description above, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: up to $18..00 / hour depending on skills and/or qualifications.